1:03 PM Comment0 Comments

I'm going through training right now, so my schedule is all sorts of wacky. This means that I'm going to sleep super early only to wake up super early, while next week I'll be up late and sleeping late. Because of my schedule (and everyone else's) it is IMPERATIVE that roommates are especially respectful of the others in the apartment late at night. But no. My roommates stay up being rowdy until all hours of the morning when I have to be up at 5am. Whatever. I can deal with that...it'll calm down after a week or two.
The thing that really burns my cheese is that they share a mutual feeling of "everyone can eat my food" because "we all need to eat." No. If I buy food, I'M THE ONE WHO GETS TO EAT IT! I really can't help it if you can't afford food, but don't think I'm going to share my food with you, since I have limited funds, as well. I have a Brita pitcher in the fridge, and I assumed (wrongly, I might add) that no one would touch it because THEY DIDN'T BUY IT! Nope. I just went in to enjoy some refreshing filtered water, and what greets me? A basically empty Brita pitcher in the fridge. The person(s) who helped themselves to my water didn't even have the decency to refill my pitcher. And so I tried to refill my pitcher and couldn't because the sink is full of dishes. I know they aren't my dishes since I don't use them.
We have an inspection coming up, and I think I need to take everything off my walls, lest I cause everyone to fail. The whole "nothing on your walls" rule is RAHTARDED. My room is huge, and I'll be living in it for seven months...and they want to tell me I can't decorate it. Umm, no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment