HOLY CRAP! Are you kidding me? 10 days?! Wow.
Anyways, onto your regularly scheduled programming. First off, sorry about the lack of a post yesterday. I was too bored all day to do anything. You know how that goes, right? You just don't have the energy to do anything.
Today's list: the best and worst of the Walt Disney World (park) attractions overall. Side note: Brother Bear just started on Disney Channel. I haven't seen this movie since it first came out.
The Best and Worst of the Walt Disney World Resort Parks
Bottom 5 Overall Attractions

5. Shows (including LMA, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, etc.)
Yeah, I really have no interest in sitting down and watching shows at Disney World, be they stunt, musical, or otherwise.

4. Parades
Like shows, I don't go to Disney World to stand around and watch a show. Plus, there's always someone trying to shoulder his/her way in front of you. Or kids being pushed in front of you by their parents who decided to show up to the parade as it starts instead of at least 30 minutes before.

3. Fireworks/Nighttime Spectaculars
I hate fireworks. Always have, always will. It's way too much of a sensory overload for me.
2. Peter Pan's Flight
If you look closely in the picture, you can see that the wait time is 90 minutes. 90 MINUTES?! For whatever reason, this ride always has the longest line in all of WDW property. And there's nothing particularly spectacular about it. It's pretty terrible, actually. The AAs are rudimentary and the blacklight effect is pretty old and annoying since Disney used it in all of their rides. If someone could explain to me why this ride is so awesome, that would be, well...awesome.

1. Soarin'
Everything about this ride is terrible (except for the pre-show with Patrick Warburton). If I wanted to stand in line for two hours to sit on a park bench and watch a movie, I would not ALSO pay hundreds, nay, THOUSANDS of dollars to do it. Also, those smells everyone talks about: sniff an orange pledge wipe and you'll get the same sensation.

1 comments:
Ummm.... Peter Pan is my favorite ride! lol
But really, the volcano that has aluminum is fantastic!
Post a Comment